- Aura holds 853 Mlbs of uranium in inferred resources at its two main projects, Häggån (Sweden) and Reguibat (Mauritania) Häggån Project, Sweden
- The company has completed the first phase of its strategic review of funding and development options.
- Initial Exclusivity Agreement signed with potential strategic partner in August 2012
- Second, superior offer received in October
- New 3 month Exclusivity Agreement now in place
- Häggån inferred resource expanded to 803 million pounds U3O8 at a grade of 160ppm
- Häggån Project now the second largest undeveloped uranium resources in the world
- Additional exploration target* of 440 to 840 million pounds U3O8 defined, demonstrating potential for significant additional resource increases
- Work continues on pre-feasibility study planning Mauritania, West Africa
- Removal of coarse material of Reguibat mineralisation increases grade of the product by a factor of three to 1,068ppm U3O8
- Opportunity for significantly reducing material volume and increasing uranium grade, which may lead to reduced capital and operating costs
More to come:
With additional drilling, the resource base may increase by almost 100%. This potential quantity and grade is conceptual in nature and there has been insufficient exploration to define a Mineral Resource. It is uncertain if further exploration will
result in the determination of a Mineral Resource.